- Zach Miller left Lowe’s Home Improvement in October 2018 after a 19 year career with the company
- Much of his time at Lowe’s was spent in Merchandising where he led divisions such as Rough Plumbing, Rough Electrical, Carpet and Vinyl Flooring, Home Organization and other categories
- Most recently, he served as the Vice President of Lowe’s Global Sourcing, Private Brands, and Quality Assurance reporting to the EVP, Merchandising
- Miller served as part of the team that created the Lowe’s current Line Review process
- Today, he is a certified guide of the Paterson StratOp™ process and works with companies to achieve strategic breakthrough through his firm Onward Planning
- Miller earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a masters of business administration from Wake Forest University.
Paterson StratOp Guide
Additional Paterson Offerings
StratOp for Business
StratOp is a strategic system that helps your team clarify where you are, where you’re headed, and how to get there. It’s used by organizations big and small, from billion-dollar global corporations to entrepreneurs and startups.
StratOp for Nonprofit
The Paterson Process, StratOp has helped not-for-profits and churches, professional sports teams, and even the government of an entire country.