Guide Pathway Overview
Applications are due by February 9, 2018. We recommend applying as soon as possible.
If you’re applying for both LifePlan and StratOp, you’ll need to complete both applications
If you’re certified in both LifePlan and StratOp, you do have the option to only apply for the Guide Pathway in one track at this time, though we would encourage you to consider becoming a Guide in both, if that aligns with your focus.
Because we are building systems and processes to support you, and to support our growth, we have a limited number of spaces for this first round. We have 28 spaces for LifePlan, and 28 spaces for StratOp.
The investment to be on this growth and development pathway is $299/month for 6 months, starting April 2018 and ending October 2018. This includes the cost for the 2-day in-person training (you would be responsible for travel and lodging in Colorado). If you choose to pay in full by March 9, 2018, you’ll receive a discount of $150.
If you are certified in both LifePlan and StratOp, and choose to do the Guide pathway for both at the same time, you will receive a $594 total discount, and the cost is $499/month for 6 months. And, as before, if you choose to pay in full by March 9, 2018, you’ll receive an additional discount of $150.
- Review the Paterson Center Core Values. You can download the Core Values here: Paterson Core Values
- Review the new Paterson Center Guide License Agreement. You can download the new License Agreement here: StratOp License Agreement DRAFT Jan 2018
- Download and fill out the StratOp Guide Application. You can edit this PDF by clicking under each question and typing your answer. Make sure to save you work before you send it in. You can download the application here: StratOp Guide Application
- (Right click on the file link and select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As” or “Download Linked File As” to save the file to your computer. Open the file using Adobe or Preview and fill out the form. Save your changes using File -> Save.)
- Upload your application using the form at the bottom of this page.
Call with the Paterson Team & Notice of Acceptance
After submitting your application, you’ll have a 45-minute call with one of the Paterson team members, to help to determine your fit and readiness for this pathway (calls will take place between Feb 9th and Feb 26th).
On that call, we will also walk through the pathway and the new value package and license agreement, and answer any questions.
We’ll let you know of your acceptance by March 2nd (If you are not accepted at this stage, we will give you feedback on how to be ready for future launches of the Guide Pathway.