See our training calendar and sign up today! Our classes fill up quickly.
Because with your help, and a proven process, the churches you work with will grow.
- Get equipped with a proven process that instantly adds to your credibility with pastors.
- Help churches grow, and get aligned around a single vision.
- The StratOp process will give you the confidence to know you’re helping every team you’re working with.
- You’ll learn the philosophy and practice of every one of our StratOp tools, so you’ll be ready to work with clients right away.
- You’ll get access – forever – to our excellent training videos.
- You’ll get ongoing coaching support, to help you become a successful Facilitator.
- You’ll get a StratOp playbook produced by us, for free.
- You’ll be connected with our network of Facilitators.
- Our Licensing Agreement is clear and simple.
- The price to attend Church StratOp (CSO) training is $4,500.
- CSO Graduates are licensed to facilitate StratOp within churches, but not within businesses and non-profits.
- If you also wish to facilitate StratOp within business and non-profits, the total cost for dual-certification is $7,500 (but you only attend one training).
- Please contact us with any questions.
“Most senior pastors I know are visionaries. Our problem: we are long on vision and short on implementation. The StratOp Process bridges that gap, and as a result, here at Oak Hills we are seeing our vision become a reality. I strongly recommend it to you."
Senior Pastor, Oak Hills Church, San Antonio, TX
About the Paterson Center Network:
Support and Continuing Education
- Attend one of our training classes to learn the theory and practice of the StratOp process.
- At training, you’ll get hands-on experience and be Certified to Facilitate.
- We include ongoing coaching support in the price of training.
- You’ll get continual access to our excellent training videos.
- You’ll get great discounts on one-on-one coaching and StratOp Playbook production.
- As you advance as a Facilitator, we’ll help you move along our Pathway to Mastery.
Contact Us To Learn More